Palo Alto Dentist Dr. Heidari, DDS
Providing Excellent Dental Services in Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Atherton and the surrounding areas!
A graduate of the University of Southern California School of Dentistry, Palo Alto dentist Dr. Heidari is an experienced professional with a passion to bring the latest innovations to all of his clients.
If your smile is in need of a makeover – no matter how extreme – why wait another day? From laser and cosmetic dentistry to implants and full-mouth reconstruction, Dr. Heidari provides a wide range of dental treatments using advanced technology and a gentle touch to give you the dazzling smile you’ve always dreamed of.
If you have a missing tooth, you may be a candidate for a dental implant. Dr. Heidari is highly trained in this special field.
In addition to dental implants and general dental services in Palo Alto, Dr. Heidari can straighten a crooked grin, and in the process provide relief from temporomandibular joint (TMJ) related symptoms caused by bite problems.
Certificate of Achievements:
- The International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- The American College of Oral Implantology
- Los Angeles Implant Dentistry Continuum
- San Francisco Implant Dentistry Continuum
- The Implant Prosthetic Section of the I.C.O.I
- Sedation Dentistry
- Mid-America Orthodontic Society, Orthodontic Success Program
- Bone Biology Harvesting and Grafting, NYU
- University of Southern California School of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery
In addition, Dr. Heidari is a member of American Dental Association, California Dental Association, and Santa Clara Dental Association.